When cleaning your windows we use a specially designed ‘brush head’. This is no normal brush head, but has been specifically designed and made for the purpose of cleaning glass with pure water. This brush head goes on the end of a long pole. we then pump up pure water to the brush head, and through jets in the brush. Using this pure water and this special brush head, We can remove the dirt from your windows, frames and sills. The fibres in these brushes have a number of qualities, but those most important to you are:
- They do not hold dirt in the brush fibres themselves, which aid the window cleaning process.
- The brush fibres are kind to glass, and don’t mark your windows.
After the dirt has been removed, We rinse off the windows with more of this treated water. This leaves them very clean, and since the is no residue from detergent, cleaning product, contaminates in the water or anything else, your windows actually stay cleaner for longer! They stay cleaner, because there is nothing for the dirt to stick to – no residues, not even a micro fine layer since everything has been cleaned off using pure water and rinsed again just to make sure it’s clean, with pure de-ionised water.
- Pure Water (reverse osmosis) leaves a shine on the glass and frames without the use of chemicals.
- The pure water “attracts” the dirt and grime and lifts it from almost any surface.
- All frames and sills included in every clean at no extra cost to the customer.
- Increases customer privacy, as all windows are cleaned from ground level.
- As this is a ladder-less service there is no damage caused to your garden by ladders.
- Service can be provided all year round, often in weathers unsuitable for other methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do you use this new system of window cleaning?
This is by far the safest method of cleaning windows and helps to reduce the risk of harm to the operator and damage to your property. That is why the UK leading window cleaning companies now use this system as first choice where possible.
- Will the new system clean my windows as well as the old method?
Yes. Purified water (reverse osmosis) ‘RO’ for short is recognised to be better than conventional methods. It won’t leave sticky soap residue on the glass or frames, therefore won’t attract fresh dirt. With the frames now being cleaned, no dirt will run on to the glass when we get a downpour of rain, giving a better cleaning result than conventional methods.
- Why are the windows left wet?
When you’re having your windows cleaned with our system we use reverse osmosis (RO) purified water, your frames and windows are washed and then rinsed. No dirt is left and the pure water must be allowed to dry naturally giving the best quality finish.
- Will you still clean our windows in the rain?
Yes there will be times when we clean your windows whilst it is raining. This new technology uses water purified by reverse osmosis (RO), no soap residue is left on glass so rain has no adverse effect on the quality of your window clean. We work in most weather conditions apart from torrential rain and stormy conditions to maintain regularity of service
- What is reverse osmosis (RO) pure water?
Ordinary tap water is full of sediments and minerals. It’s these impurities that cause spotting and streaking when tap water is left to dry on a surface. For that reason we purify our water by passing it through a series of filters and resins, making use of natural processes like reverse osmosis and deionisation. We carry 650 litres of pure filtered water onboard our van to wash windows, leaving them crystal clear.
If there’s anything we haven’t covered feel free to get in touch and we’ll be happy to answer any queries you may have.